The film will be screened with a stage greeting on June 10 (Sat.)!
NON will take the stage at the screening of the movie "Lion Boy," for which NON sings the theme song for the Japanese dubbed version of the movie, with a stage greeting.
She will talk about the charm of the film and the song "Kono Hibiyo Uta ni Nare", which is the theme song for the Japanese dubbed version.
We hope you will take this opportunity to attend the screening!
Kono Hibi yo Uta ni Nare" Music Video
〈Venue: Shinjuku Wald 9〉
【Date & Time】 June 10 (Sat) 10:40 (Greetings from the stage after the screening)
【Speaker (tentative)】: Non
Please note that the speakers are subject to change without notice. Please be forewarned in advance.
Web sales: 6/7 (Wed.) 0:00 (6/6 (Tue.) 24:00) at online ticket reservation KINEZO
Free membership registration is required in advance.
*You can choose from the following payment methods.
Online payment / Credit card / Amazon Pay.
Pay later" is not available until 2 days prior to the screening date.
What is "Pay Later"?
Theater Box Office: from 6/7 (Wed.) when the theater opens (only if seats remain)
Please note that tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Normal price (Muviticket available, discount tickets available)
However, free invitation tickets are not accepted.
- If you have any symptoms such as fever, cough, etc., please refrain from coming to the exhibition, placing the highest priority on your physical condition.
- Please wash your hands, use the sanitizer provided, and practice good cough etiquette.
- Please cooperate with the cinema's infection prevention measures when visiting.
- Please note that we may have no choice but to cancel the event depending on the situation. Please understand this in advance.
- Purchases for the purpose of resale are strictly prohibited.
- Under no circumstances will anyone be permitted to enter the venue during the stage greeting.
- All seats are reserved. No one without a ticket will be allowed to see the show.
- Wheelchair users will be allowed to view the exhibition in the wheelchair spaces. Wheelchair spaces are limited, and depending on the number of wheelchair users, patrons may be asked to view the show in a space other than the designated space. Also, depending on the content of the event and media coverage, visitors may be asked to move out of the designated space. Please understand this in advance.
- Photographing, recording, or recording with cameras (including cell phones) or video cameras is strictly prohibited in the venue. Luggage inspection may be conducted on the day of the event.
- The event will be filmed and photographed by the media and may be broadcast on TV, in magazines, and on our website. In addition, the event may be included in DVDs and other products to be sold at a later date. Please understand this in advance. By entering this event, you consent to the above use of your personal information (portrait rights).
Contact: For questions about the event, please contact the theater directly.